27 Rue Maufoux
21206 Beaune Cedex - FRANCE
Take off in a helicopter and fly over the Côtes de Beaune…
- Two nights in a Nectar suite
- A welcome kir
- Breakfast for two
- Gourmet dinner (without drinks) at the restaurant Loiseau des Vignes*
- Burgundian dinner (without drinks) in a restaurant of the city center the other evening
- Visit of the Maison Bouchard Aîné cellars with a tasting (on appointment: 10.30 am, 11.30 am, 2.30 pm, 4.00 pm or 5.30 pm)
- Self-guided visit of the Hospices de Beaune
- Helicopter flight over the Côtes de Beaune (Puligny Montrachet, La Rochepot, Auxey-Duresses, Meursault, Monthelie, Volnay, Pommard)-
Duration: 15 minutes - Stop at the Château de Pommard for a guided visit of their cellars followed by wine-tasting.
The cost of the helicopter ride is not included in the cost of the package, as for insurance reasons the flight must be paid directly to the company (225€). The flight times will depend on the weather conditions.
- Small bag with local products and Basket of fruits in the room
- Private parking