The House of the Ramparts : enjoying the hospitality of Hotel Le Cep, in PRIVATIZATION !
NEW 2020 : the 63rd way to stay at Le Cep !
Adjoining the hotel Le Cep, this house on four levels, is doubly accessible :
- Independently, through the rampart of l’Hôtel-Dieu,
- Directly from a cellar to another, starting from our courtyard «la Madonne».
This townhouse will be able to greet friends or a family (up to 6 guests) that will be taking the most of the following amenities:
- A specifically renovated cellar, equipped with home-cinéma, bar and lounge area.
- A vast groundfloor with a spacious fully-equipped kitchen that is opened on a living room and also includes a toilet, a shower room and a bathroom with a bathtub.
- A first floor including a bedroom, a shower room, a living-room leading to a landscaped terrace, perfect for barbecues.
- A second floor, under the eaves, with another bedroom.
Very well equipped, with hotel 5* ‘à la carte’ services
The connection with Hotel Le CEP, its car park, its Spa, its wine tasting cellar and all its services will allow us to propose a hotel 5* service ‘à la carte’ to its guests, whilst preserving the independence and the comfort of that pretty townhouse.
Entirely equipped for enabling you to organize your meals and receptions in a private way, while resorting to a private Chef or to our hotel room service offer.
183 m2 of intimacy as well as privatized unique areas are at your disposal for you to indulge our Burgundy hospitality in a new way!